Convenient location to the Capitol and Union Station. Rooms are not all that large. This is an average property that seems to cater to folks conducting business at the Capitol. The hotel's staff is excellent (check in agent was great) and the breakfast buffet is very good. We especially enjoyed our omelets.
If you are visiting DC with your family, I would stay near DuPont Circle. There are lots of restaurants nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.