I stayed recently for three nights at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, and appreciate their great location and attentive and professional staff. My room was reasonably good, but had two double beds and no refrigerator. (What proportion of guests have beds larger than this at home?) The bathrooms were up-to-date. This is an expensive hotel, which makes it questionable that WiFi is available in rooms only for an additional $9.95 per day. Why is it necessary to extract this additional fare? (WiFi was supposedly available at no additional charge in the lobby area, but it never worked for me.) The restaurants and bar were very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc