I recently spent 3 nights here for business. Everyone was pleasant. The room okay except for the dirty iron (the hotel paid to have a shirt cleaned after the iron stained it) and the terrible water pressure in the shower. I actually thought about going to the workout facility just to get a good shower. In addition, the fixtures were loose.
The bed was great! The room was clean. Location good! Food at the restaurant was very good... had dinner there 1 night after long day at the Capital. Very good dinner! Bar was nice.... drinks pricey. While the location is good for Capital Hill, there really isn't any other restaurants close... Union station is a 7 minute walk... for a women alone... not so good.
Anyway, this is the 2nd time I've stayed here. For the money, it's good (especially considering the location) for business. Would I stay there on vacation?... probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc