I stayed here for 1 night. I arrived by train and it was a 10 min walk from Union Station.
Check in was very easy and the staff was great. The room was clean. the bed soft and the bathroom was big. The water hot water was very hot. This is a big plus for me. The buffet was $23.00 and was pretty extensive. The wifi was $10.99 for 1 night. Walking distance to the US Capitol and subway stops. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc