We've been staying at this hotel for 4 days. The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel is the cost and lack of parking. If you bring or rent a car it's $45.00 per night to valet. Really? We were trying to find street parking every nite that was close to the hotel, then be up early enought to move it the next morning. We were late one day and got a $25.00 ticket. Cheaper than parking at the hotel right? While we were here there was a labor contract coming up so employees were marching in front of the hotel with bullhorns and picket signs. I do understand and process. All in all a good hotel stay, close to White House and all the sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc