I often stay at the Helix for the following reasons (in no particular order):
1. The staff - incredible, friendly, accommodating
2. The location - near Dupont Circle, close to restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
3. The rooms - funky decor, lots of floor space
4. The Helix Lounge - check it out and you'll see why
5. The "green" perspective
You have to stay here on your next trip to DC!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Helix is a swanky boutique hotel fashionably located in Washington DC's downtown Logan Circle neighborhood. Fun, hip and smart, this Kimpton Hotel delights the moment you walk through its doors. The bright colors and ultra-mod style are matched by luxurious, sparkling service and careful attention to detail. Hotel Helix, complete with the adjacent Helix Lounge, is a glamorous base for exploring the nearby White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museums and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Helix, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Washington Dc