Didn't have reservations for three women made six months in advance. small room no sofa a rollaway 15 dollars a day. hotel shows it's age. the noise of the frig was louder than the train that runs next door. the two star restuarant charges five star prices. some of the staff are friendly. There are plenty of taxis and walk to many points of interest but this is a business district. there is a mc donalds and cvs in the block. count your change at the mc donalds. there was only the view of the train tracks and an alley from room 573. the pool is seasonal. there is a gym and a laundry. weather permitting you can sit outside. some times there is entertainment but what we heard was really bad. I did not chose this hotel. I tend to prefer an upscale venue that is part of the vacation destination. but for the price it is better than a motel but not much. it was clean. there were many international school groups and families There is a deli that is only open early in the morning. there is a very busy star bucks attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol. We offer the ideal location for business and leisure travelers coming to Washington, DC. We are conveniently located one block fromSmithsonian s National Air & Space Museum. Walk to major Washington area attractions including the United States Capitol Building, Smithsonian Museums, White House, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and the Holocaust Museum. This Washington, DC hotel is within reach of DoEd, DOE, DHHS, FAA, FEMA, HUD, NASA, USDA, and USITC. Stay connected with our complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and 24-hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24-hour, state-of-the-art aerobic fitness center. All hotel rooms are equipped with refrigerators. Our superb location, friendly and experienced staff, makes the Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at our new Capitol Bistro, where Kids Eat Free, grab a quick meal at the Shuttle Deli Express, or coffee from our full service Starbucks. Unwind in the modern, comfortable surroundings of the 21st Amendment Bar & Grill or take a relaxing swim in our seasonal rooftop pool overlooking the US Capitol. Make the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol your first hotel choice when traveling to Washington, DC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Capitol