“Yeshi My breakfast server” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #48 of 133 Hotels in Washington DC
“Yeshi My breakfast server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was excellent and the buffet with special order eggs, omelets, pancakes, etc was one of the best I have had. To top that, my server Yeshi was terrific and very helpful! ps..price was good too!

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had a 3 night stay here during our 3week East coast road trip. The location was ideal BUT the food and service was exceptional, especially at breakfast, the choice was excellent and the service we had from Betty was fab, very friendly and helpful, nothing too much of a problem ....some places need more Betty's

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
LMims, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass you feedback on to the other departments in the hotel.
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The service that I got from Betty my server for breakfast was very good. She is confidence in what she does. She keep a smile the whole time taking care of me. I will come back again. May 19, 2013 My name is Ray

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LMims, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass ur feedback on to my other departments.
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a lovely stay at this hotel despite several glitches with our first room and that's because of the great staff. The front desk was very helpful, especially Jesse. And there was a waitress at the hotel restaurant named Betty who did an especially stellar job - she was so warm and welcoming, provided excellent service. Thank you, to her and the whole staff!

Room Tip: Because we were there during graduation there were a lot of young couples that were particularly noi...
Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
LMims, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your feedback with Jesse and Betty.
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel was very nice. It is conveniently located near the university, and we used the free shuttle several times during our stay. We were especially impressed by the staff of John F's Restaurant and Lounge in the hotel. Our waitress, Tegest, was superb. John F's has found a gem in her.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Hotel is a bit outdated, but the friendly and dedicated staff definitely make up for it!! This is an affordable comfortable place to stay and the location is super. The shuttle service is great too! Jesse Cooper was most helpful when checking out! This was our second stay and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
LMims, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you me stay with us next time you are in the DC area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Great service by a wonderful server in the restaurant by the name of Betty. The friendliest service we've gotten from anyone in our years of staying here. Decent value for the price, but location is good.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown? Share your experiences!