This IS the hotel to stay at while in D.C.!!! The decor is older, but the Harrington is clean and the service is UNBEATABLE! The hotel staff as well as housekeeping were the BEST you could ask for!! Our room had 2 queen beds and the room was very good size. Whenever we asked for something, whether it be towels, or an extra pillow, it was quickly delivered!! There were many chanels on the TV to choose from. The first night we were there, there was a problem with the shower (barely any water pressure), 2 of the staff promptly came and changed the shower head and we had water pressure galore!! Our view was wonderful, we watched all the people from our window. The neighborhood was excellent and clean and we felt safe. We were in walking distance of everthing we wanted to see!! 2 blocks from the subway, bus service at the corner, 3 blocks from the National Mall and all that includes, etc.!! We would encourage a stay at the Harrington and if/when we ever go back...we will definatelly stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world famous tourist district. Just 1/2 block from Pennsylvania Avenue, between the Capitol (10 Blocks) and the White House (5 blocks), you can easily walk to all the sights, such as Ford's Theatre is just 1 block, your first smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi Free Internet Cafe w/computers in Harriett's Restaurant Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 Telephones - Direct Dial System. Local calls $0.25/each. Long Distance - see instructions in room Postage Stamps - Purchase from the front desk Televisions - Every room has a TV with free HBO! Laundromat - 2nd and 3rd floors Games for kids - just ask the front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc