Got a great deal here in December with AAA's "Free Breakfast" promotion. Check In was efficient and quick. Our 7th floor room was situated in the corner with a view of H Street and 11th street. Our corner room was spacious and clean. There was some noise from the buses and police sirens but we live in NYC so it wasn't an issue for us.
Tons of restaurants nearby at all different price levels. We walked to most of the museums.
If you have mobility issues, ask for a room closer to the elevator since the walk from the elevator bank (6 sets) is quite long given that this is an atrium style hotel.
The "Metro Center" Metro stop has an underground passageway into the Grand Hyatt which was ultra convenient since it was very cold. The Hotel's indoor parking garage was full the day we arrived so we parked in the lot across the street from the Hotel entrance (enter on 9th Street between "H" and "I" streets) for $20 for each 24-hour period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt