I stay at this hotel for 5 nights in Decmber 2015. This is my first time in Washington DC. Luckily, I made a right decision to choose to stay at this hotel. The hotel is located in the middle of everything such as shops, restaurant, and most of Washington, D.C. attractions. If you like to walk, you can walk to White House, library of congress, United states of Capitol, national mall (not a shopping mall, but the name of area), a lot of museums to spend time with (mostly free admission).
Hotel staffs are ok, but I donmt feel the are very friendly like other grand Hyatt or hyatt hotels I stayed before.
Room size is comfortable and clean. Unfortunately, they have been renovationing something on the lobby floor which cause some noise during the day (I think that's why they have special discount at the time I book).
Overall, I am satisfied with this hotel and recommend to other to wish to come to visit Washington dc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt