I stayed here for two nights for a business meeting in conjunction with a large conference. I would recommend this hotel for those planning events of this nature. I also enjoyed my second night after the conclusion of the meeting - breakfast on the bottom level is relaxing because you are surrounded by a serene pool of water and the food was delicious. The hotel has good proximity to the National mall and is located in a great area of town - lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in trendy Penn Quarter – with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access – this downtown Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the US capital. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms – just steps from Washington Convention Center. Relax by the lagoon in our lovely 12-story atrium. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt