This clean, modern, grand hotel was a great value. We stayed for under $150 per night, including taxes. The rooms are spacious and clean with a large TV. I found the electrical plugs on the headboard very convenient for cell phone charging. The hotel has several dining areas, a Starbucks and two stores. Our view was 11th St and the traffic is noisy. If traffic noise is a concern, you should request an atrium view. The location of the hotel was our favorite quality. It was 3 blocks from Chinatown with fabulous restaurants, a short walk to the Mall, the Smithsonians, Ford's Theater, and many other sights. The lobby also connects to the metro at the Metro Center station. We parked in Maryland and took the metro in. Very convenient. We will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt