Stayed for 2 days with family of 4. Great Location. Walkable for The Mall.
Service a tad slow.When asked for a better view room ,i was given a room overlooking theconstruction siteHad to get it changed.We had to carry our own bags ..big ones as there wasno bell boy .The same happened when we checked out at 7 am. There wasno oneon duty! Didn,t expectthat from a 5 starhotel.
Two average restuarants but it's location is so central that it didn't matter.
The service in most American hotels Hyatts, Marriotts makes you wonder what is soo luxurious here!! Its time that they learn from the European and Asian counter parts where they give impeccable service.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in trendy Penn Quarter – with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access – this downtown Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the US capital. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms – just steps from Washington Convention Center. Relax by the lagoon in our lovely 12-story atrium. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.