The Grand Hyatt is a great choice for a low cost Washington DC getaway. At around $100 per night including tax I was surprised at how inexpensive our room was for the weekend. The location is terrific. It's centrally located and you can access the Metro system without going outside. At first I was skeptical of the location -- it used to be a fairly seedy area. But its been cleaned up and is as safe as any other area of the DC at day or night.
The room furnishings is standard Hyatt - contemporary and quiet. But beware -- it has long hallways which will prepare you for the long walks you'll be having in DC. The bed was OK, but It think the mattress is due for replacement.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in trendy Penn Quarter – with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access – this downtown Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the US capital. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms – just steps from Washington Convention Center. Relax by the lagoon in our lovely 12-story atrium. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.