Our number 1 for a hotel is it's cleanliness, and before we even unpack, we're checking under sheets, around the toilet, the carpet. Our room checked out perfectly.
The cool is the unique atrium design of the hotel itself, with views of the lobby from the rooms. The breakfast area below the lobby has a little pool with a grand piano in the center. Strange, but cool. There's also a very nice Starbucks in the lobby area.
Lastly, the hotel is located just a few minutes walk from the Mall. Very convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in trendy Penn Quarter – with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access – this downtown Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the US capital. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms – just steps from Washington Convention Center. Relax by the lagoon in our lovely 12-story atrium. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.