Really liked this hotel. The location was great, situated in a safe neighborhood and just short walk to the metro, stores, restaurants and Georgetown. The room was large and very comfortable with a nice view of the town and river. We were upgraded to suite upon arrival which was a really nice perk. The staff was very friendly and responsive to our needs. Overall a very nice boutique hotel that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to stay in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Decidedly Distinctive and Charming... The George Washington University Inn evokes thoughts of a visit to a country inn in New England. Drive into the Inn and it is like coming home, the environment is warm, welcoming and cozy. This intimate Inn is located in one of DC's most desirable neighborhoods, Foggy Bottom, surrounded by 19th century homes on tree lined streets and serves as a reminder of when time stood still. Enjoy classic tradition blended with individualized comfort and welcoming features including: Spacious rooms and suites- appointed with every comfort imaginable for short leisure visits or extended business stays Convenient location close to exciting Washington, DC attractions and area events. 1,500 Square feet of elegant meeting and event space- ideal for intimate gatherings of up to 50. Special rates for government travel Convenient access to The George Washington University campus events and facilities. We will see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your George Washington University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George Washington University Hotel Washington Dc
- George Washington University Dc