It will COST you for going in and out of that hotel at least $20/$25.00 to leave; everyone has their hands out and upon the return if you run thou the front door you can get out of paying to return to your $1200.00 a-day room.
They did not tell me upon booking the room there is a 44millondollar 7 day construction project underway tough September 2009 with drilling starting at 7:45AM on going all day.
Even thou the service are more 4stars than 5stars I was not very happy with the staff, the front door when asked about a ATM said they were somewhere on in the street, also very hard to understand them when you only know English. Also forget about the cabs in Washing DC they do not take credit cards. When I ask for a limo at the hotel they said it would take an hour or two before I would get one and when I did say I would need one with a two hour notices they said that the company they use was sold out no other help was given unless I show some green. The only thing green I did like was the Green Frog you put on the bed at night if you did not want to change your linens on daily basis.
Very Pretty hotel but I will pass next time. – Billy Amato (NYC)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons