“Name say all enjoy your stay at washington d.c” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Washington D.C.

You added Four Seasons Washington D.C. to your Saves list
Four Seasons Washington D.C.
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Georgetown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 133 Hotels in Washington DC
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Name say all enjoy your stay at washington d.c”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

well my dear as you know the four season is in the group of the well known name in gastrology hotels spa and so on the location is where it should be hotel offers great wiew and great service washington d.c and four season offers all what you need.

• Stayed November 2012
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Kastroforjoe,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy that you received great service and enjoyed the view and hotel’s spa. I hope you will join us again soon.
Regards,

Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Every autumn, I have to travel for work to D.C and every time I stay at The Four Seasons in Georgetown. This hotel is great. The rooms are comfortable and the service is superb. It is such a treat staying here. The Four Seasons is splendid and expensive, but it's worth the splurge (of course, my company pays for my stay so that makes it easier for me to absorb the wonderfulness that is Four Seasons Washington, D.C.). The location in Georgetown makes it easy to stroll (and close to shopping, if that's your thing). But one of the things I love most about this hotel are the wonderfully spacious bathrooms and the huge, luxurious bathtubs. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Marion5501,

Thank you for your loyalty to Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy to know that you enjoy the hotel every time you visit and receive terrific service. I’m also glad that you enjoy the large bathrooms and soaking tubs which I hope are a relaxing part of your business trips. Thank you for sharing your review, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and meeting you on your next visit.
Best wishes,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our organization held a award event at the 4 Seasons, and the service we received was beyond compare. The layout was beautiful, the food was outstanding and the customer service was the best I've encountered in the DC area. I would highly recommend holding events at the 4 Seasons-a great deal of worry will be taken off your mind, because they take care of everything.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mary Neven B.,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy to learn that all the details of your event were planned with care and that you enjoyed the food and décor. I’m particularly pleased that you received excellent service, which we strive to provide to all guests, both individuals and groups. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for your next event or for an in-town getaway.
All the best,

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

S Washington
Quick trip report.
Booked FHR through a FSPP because late check out was a priority.

Category booked: Premier.

Pre-Arrival: I communicated extensively with the concierge. I ordered a small cake to replicate my wedding cake (5th anniversary) and a flowers to replicate my wedding flowers.

Check-in: Arrived just before 3. Car left with valet ($48/night). Offered assistance with bags but declined given just one bag. There are a lot of large black cars and people in suits. Checked in quickly, congratulated and explained FHR benefits, with notation of room upgrade. (1 Level to Premier suite). Escorted to elevators (there are a number of different banks). I enquired if breakfast could be taken in room, which was affirmed

Room: basically a large room with a wall in between the bedroom and the living area. The TV for the bedroom and living room rested on the intervening wall. The bedroom lacks windows. No door separating the two. Comfortable king bed as expected. The living room was kind of awkward. The seating area was off axis of the TV.

Bathroom: comfortable, dual vanity, separate WC closet soaking tub and separate tower. Nice and functional.

Service: excellent. Always greeted by name. Congratulated multiple times. Lots of anniversary recognition. Flowers and cake awaiting in room. Bottle of champagne (Nicholas Feuillante) awaiting in room as well. Chocolate covered strawberries delivered later. The concierge helped us with dinner reservations at a very popular restaurant, Cafe Milano. When we got there, they didn't have a record of the reservation. I showed the card and they sat us immediately. The restaurant didn't recognize our anniversary (we didn't tell them) but later that night they delivered a bottle of spumante with a card to the hotel.

F and B: Credit of $70 for breakfast, which we used. Excellent eggs. Tasty strawberries, especially for this time of year. I had the Chesepeake skillet which was nice. We had lunch in the Seasons restaurant which I would characterize as okay. food was fine, but delivery was a bit slow.

SPA: $100 spa credit was the FHR amenity. Two thumbs up for the spa. My wife and I both had massages there and were quite happy.

FDW

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear TravelingDoctorWu,

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary and thank you for choosing to spend it at Four Seasons Washington. We are always happy to help our guests plan the perfect celebration. I’m glad you and your wife enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel, including the chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and room upgrade. I’m also happy that our concierge was particularly helpful in recreating your wedding cake and flowers and that throughout your stay you were greeted by name and congratulated by our staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I hope you will continue to join us as you celebrate special occasions.
Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went to the Four Seasons for a romantic weekend. Reserved a Capital Suite. On arrival the staff was extremely polite and helpful as is the case at all of the Four Seasons I have been to. The room however was dated and the bedding was not up to what I consider Four Seasons standards especially for a Suite. Talked to management upon departure and they were helpful. Last day the room service was incomplete. They did comp the meal but I would have preferred that it had been correct to begin with. Items were all on the bill and yet not on the cart. Was not impressed with Bourbon Steak see that review for details.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Rob B.,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that our staff was helpful and polite in your interactions with them. I’m sorry, however, to learn that the bedding and décor in your suite did not meet your expectations, we have plans to complete renovations for all our guestrooms in 2014 and I hope this is something you will be able to enjoy. I am also sorry that your room service order was incomplete, I have shared this information with our Director of Room Service so that we may ensure that all orders are delivered correctly in the future. I hope you will join us for another local getaway and will have a five star experience.
Respectfully,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel, i've been to some other four seasons properites and this one is perhaps my favourite, service overall is good, I would only have to say that food in the bourbon steak restairant wasn't as good as i expected and it was overpriced, service in the restaurant was good tho.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tony N.,

I am happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you rank us highly among your other Four Seasons experiences. I’m pleased to know that you received great service in the hotel and Bourbon Steak, although I am disappointed to learn that the restaurant did not live up to your expectations. I hope that on your next visit we will be able to impress you at Bourbon Steak. Thank you for your loyalty to Four Seasons and for taking the time to share this review. I look forward to personally meeting you during your next stay with us.
Warm regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My last visit was before their renovation. Now its more new and clean. Locate in prime position, luxury quality of hotel accommodation. Although it is more expensive, services and experience is guarantee and reliable.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear David L.,

I’m happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us and appreciated the renovations we have made. I’m particularly pleased that you have consistently received five star service, which we strive to provide to all of our guests. Thank you for your continued patronage and for sharing your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Washington.
Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Dirk Burghartz

Been to Four Seasons Washington D.C.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Address: 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007
#4 Luxury Hotel in Washington DC
#6 Romantic Hotel in Washington DC
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Washington D.C. 5*
Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
4 Seasons Washington d.c.
Four Seasons Washington Dc
Washington Dc Four Seasons

If you own or manage Four Seasons Washington D.C., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.