“DC Four Seasons Great!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Washington D.C. to your Saves list
Four Seasons Washington D.C.
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Georgetown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 130 Hotels in Washington DC
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“DC Four Seasons Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was great. The hotel was nice. Out week here was fantastic. The staff went out of their way to make our children feel welcomed. The hotel was clean and updated. The pool was very nice and tucked away. The meeting rooms were great as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Econ3101,

Thank you for sharing your kind review of Four Seasons Washington. It is wonderful to know that you and your family enjoyed a week with us. Most importantly, I’m glad that your children felt welcomed by our staff and that you enjoyed the pool and event space! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pamper yourself when in DC and stay at this gem whenever you can! Staff is spectacularly friendly, helpful, well-trained, and capable. Food excellent. Bar bustling and fun. Spa an oasis. Rooms uniformly excellent- comfortable, great bathrooms and amenities, all up to date and not time worn. And you're within easy walking distance of Georgetown shopping and restaurants in one direction and all that DC has to offer in the other. (Cabs easy to get, if you prefer.) A minor annoyance is price for overnight parking for guests. Cab it from Reagan. Book as far in advance as you can for best rates and availability. It's no hidden gem. Just a true gem.

Room Tip: Prefer higher floor and main tower.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Wolverine 1227,

Thank you for you positive review of Four Seasons Washington and for describing our hotel as a true gem! I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience and that our staff provided exceptional service. I am also happy that you took advantage of our Georgetown location, however, I apologize that you were displeased with the price for overnight parking. I would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel next time you are in our nation’s capital!

Best Wishes,
Burlingame, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel isn't just beautifully appointed. The team that works there seems genuinely anxious to please and serve the guests. It is the incredible level of attention and customer service that make it an exceptional hotel--tops in DC.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear AnneL600,

It’s a pleasure to know that our level of attention and customer service was incredible throughout your stay creating an exceptional experience. I truly appreciate your valuable feedback and sincerely thank you for taking the time to share it with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Four Seasons Washington upon your next trip to DC.

Warmest Regards,
Oxford, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recently stayed at the Four Seasons to attend a Rolling Stones concert. What a great luxury hotel! The best thing about the Four Seasons is that the staff caters to your every need as though they want to be asked to do something so they can take pride in filling the need! No request is too large or small. This practice begins once you pull into the drive until the time you leave. The rooms are beautifully furnished and the baths are extra special. The bar staff were top notch, in spite of being overwhelmed by the concert going crowd. The food was excellent, including room service. The crab dip was out of this world. The only negative comment I have is the sensor on the room refrigerator - I hate these things no matter where I am. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would expect all the rooms are luxurious.
Dear NCSmokey,

It is wonderful to receive your thoughtful feedback. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be luxurious and that our staff met your every need. It’s also great that you the food, including room service’s crab dip. I apologize that the refrigerator sensor was bothersome. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and your kind recommendation. Next time you are in DC I would be happy to welcome you back to Four Seasons Washington and hope to meet you in person.

Manhasset, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Took a multi generational trip to Washington, DC with the family. The hotel is located in historic Georgetown and is about a 5 block walk and 20 min metro ride to the Capital end of the mall. Taxi's are plentiful at the hotel if you prefer.

The Four Seasons Red Wagon service for the children was a delight, but not as extensive as the Four Seasons Boston, but still a nice added touch. The pool is only a lap pool, but for young children (7 and 5) it is still a pool. The spa area is lovely. There is coffee service and soda's free of charge which is a nice touch for the Grandparents watching the children enjoy the pool area.

The Season's restaurant is well equipped and the service is impeccable. There is an outside terrance for dining, which also doubles as a nice place for children to be children and not disrupt the main dining room should that be a concern for you.

We stayed on the fourth floor (467 and 469) in nicely appointed rooms that were connecting which was a nice touch from the hotel since they knew we were traveling together and did not specifically ask for the upgrade.

Only comment I have is the housekeeping service was not the typical A+ service that you receive from the Four Seasons. While it was not bad per se but it was not their A game as is the standard, but I would not rule out the hotel for future stays because of this. The rest of the staff picks up the slack

Room Tip: If you are traveling with Children give them the names and ages before you arrive and there are age...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Stewart J.,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Washington for your recent multi-generational trip to DC. I know that we are already in touch with you regarding your recent feedback but I still wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

Warm Regards,
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at the Four Seasons for a couple of nights, June 17-19. I was there for business meetings. The room was great. The staff was friendly, and the service was excellent. Overall, the hotel truly lived up to its name. Stayed at the Four Seasons for a couple of nights, June 17-19. I was there for business meetings. The room was great. The staff was friendly, and the service was excellent. Overall, the hotel truly lived up to its name.

Room Tip: My room faced Rock Creek Parkway. I found it sunny and spacious. Not sure whether rooms facing the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ardur,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review of our hotel. I am delighted to know that you felt that Four Seasons Washington lived up to our brand name and that you found the room, staff and service to be excellent. It is always wonderful to know we have met the needs of our guests. I hope to welcome you back next time business brings you back to DC!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

So I decided to spend a relaxing afternoon with a massage at the lovely spa at this Four Seasons, massage was fantastic by the way, great deep tissue that cured my backache from golf, but that's not the review. As I was sitting in an afternoon business meeting following the massage, I realized I had left my wedding rings in the robe and tossed it into the hamper. From the first person who answered the phone to the person who handed me my rings, they went above and beyond to return the rings but also to make sure I was comfortable with the security. FABULOUS experience!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Chrissymahoney,

It is delightful to know that your experience with us was exceptional, as that is exactly what we strive for at Four Seasons Washington. I’m glad that you enjoyed you massage at the spa. I am most pleased with the overall experience you encountered with all team members who assisted you in locating and returning your wedding rings. I have shared this with our staff who was happy to know they created a memorable experience for you. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us and I hope you’ll join us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,
Dirk Burghartz

Been to Four Seasons Washington D.C.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Address: 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007
Location: United States > District of Columbia > Washington DC > Georgetown , Upper Northwest
#2 Family Hotel in Washington DC
#2 Business Hotel in Washington DC
#3 Luxury Hotel in Washington DC
#5 Romantic Hotel in Washington DC
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Washington D.C. 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
4 Seasons Washington d.c.
Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
Four Seasons Washington Dc
Washington Dc Four Seasons

If you own or manage Four Seasons Washington D.C., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.