“Exceptional service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Washington D.C.

You added Four Seasons Washington D.C. to your Saves list
Four Seasons Washington D.C.
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Georgetown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 135 Hotels in Washington DC
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

So I decided to spend a relaxing afternoon with a massage at the lovely spa at this Four Seasons, massage was fantastic by the way, great deep tissue that cured my backache from golf, but that's not the review. As I was sitting in an afternoon business meeting following the massage, I realized I had left my wedding rings in the robe and tossed it into the hamper. From the first person who answered the phone to the person who handed me my rings, they went above and beyond to return the rings but also to make sure I was comfortable with the security. FABULOUS experience!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Chrissymahoney,

It is delightful to know that your experience with us was exceptional, as that is exactly what we strive for at Four Seasons Washington. I’m glad that you enjoyed you massage at the spa. I am most pleased with the overall experience you encountered with all team members who assisted you in locating and returning your wedding rings. I have shared this with our staff who was happy to know they created a memorable experience for you. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us and I hope you’ll join us again in the near future.

Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed at most of the luxury hotels in the DC area and the Four Seasons continues to stay a step above the competition. From the moment you enter the staff is attentive without being intrusive. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The location at the edge of Georgetown is convenient to most locations in DC and Northern VA.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear RamonaInHouston,

First of all, thank you for your continued patronage. I appreciate your thoughtful words regarding our attentive staff, rooms and convenient location. It is great to know that Four Seasons Washington remains a favorite of yours in the D.C. area. Should your travels bring you back to the nation’s capital, I would be delighted to have the opportunity to welcome you back and meet you in person.

Thank you again for your loyalty and for sharing your feedback with us.

All the best,
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The restaurant was delicious. The bed was amazing! True comfort and luxury. Our meeting needs were met to every detail with utmost professionalism. Highly recommend for a business event or conference.

Room Tip: Check in on FourSquare for freebies at the restaurant bar
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer S.,

A sincere thank you for your kind review of our hotel and for taking the time to share it with us. From the dinning to the beds, I am happy to know that we were able to provide you with both comfort and luxury, which is truly what a Four Seasons experience entails. It would be a pleasure to host your business events again in the future and of course to welcome you back.
Warm Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in premier suite. Nice room, great food. Only complaint was that was a bit noisy in the hallways in morning with doors slamming. Location is really the draw to this hotel. Spa was unique and staff very friendly.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Wazyfam

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room, the food and our Georgetown location. It is wonderful that you found our spa to be unique and most importantly our staff to be friendly. I apologize that the noise level in the morning was bothersome. Your comfort is our priority and I would be happy to arrange an alternate room location to minimize any disturbances next time. Thank you for sharing this feedback and I would be delighted to welcome you back to Four Seasons Washington on your next visit to DC.

Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Clean, professional service and practically perfect . . . Staff got us taken care of with early check in. Rooms were nice and beds slept great. Business center is in the middle of a large open lobby. Great restaurants and interesting local shops. Nothing negative, but maybe a little sterile for my tastes.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear PCee_12,

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. From the property to our service, we
strive to provide perfection and it’s wonderful that we were able to accomplish this during your recent visit. Thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope that business brings you back to DC soon.

Warm regards,
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

beautiful guestrooms, great bar and spa. Excellent staff.I would never stay anyplace else in DC. This is the 2nd time i have stayed here and it has always been a flawless experience. The staff goes above and beyond to make your trip memorable. A+

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Laurabaldini,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Four Seasons Washington. I am pleased to know your stay with us was flawless and most importantly that our staff exceeded your expectations. I truly appreciate your kind review of our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

TO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

stayed there for 2 days, Staff was wonderful, everyone eager to help and please, Spa is beautiful, Great location as close by to everything,I had to wait a bit as I was a little early but staff went out of their way to keep me informed as they were busy due to memorial day crowd, they were very apologetic even though it was not their fault, location is amazing, plenty to do around the area as location is right in the middle of georgetown

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jaitlyv,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for taking the time to share it. It is wonderful that you enjoyed our Georgetown location, our spa and that our staff kept you informed while they prioritized your room. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you upon your next trip to the nation’s capital.