“Respite in Washington, DC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Washington D.C.

You added Four Seasons Washington D.C. to your Saves list
Four Seasons Washington D.C.
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Georgetown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Washington DC
Damascus
“Respite in Washington, DC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

From the moment you arrive for check in, until you leave the property, you are reminded that "you have arrived!" Four Season hotels are always pricier than most hotels...but there's a reason! If you don't take note of the little things (and sometimes the BIG things)...it may not be for you. If, on the other hand, you DO...then you've come to the right place. We have functions at the hotel regularly and very much enjoy the amenities. The food service is excellent, whether dining in one of the elegant restaurants on your own, to...first rate meal service in a meeting environment. The outdoor patio is indeed a respite from the rest of the nonsense that goes on in Washington, DC ;-) rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed. I always look forward to visiting the Four Seasons!

Room Tip: I've always faced into the courtyard and enjoyed that...I suspect if you like a cityscape that w...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Bill A.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. We take pride in providing an exceptional experience from the smallest details onward. I am glad you appreciated everything we did to make your time with us a memorable one and that you enjoyed some serenity on the Bourbon Steak patio! Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit to Four Seasons Hotel Washington!

All the best,
Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Four Seasons is worth the money. If you want to feel that you are in a wonderful hotel, this is the place. You don't need a car. You are walking distance from all the sights in Washington and Georgetown.

Room Tip: Select a high floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
North Bovey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Perfect service, attentive and responsive. Good food including complimentary breads and an overall elegant, cultured atmosphere. Can't speak to the hotel as I didn't stay here but the restaurant is first rate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Ozzertije,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review of Bourbon Steak. I am thrilled that you found the service to be perfect, attentive and responsive. It is great that the overall atmosphere was an elegant and cultured experience for you as well. If your travels lead you back to D.C, I hope that you will join us again for dinner and possibly consider staying at the hotel as well. If so, please contact me so that I may help you with your reservation.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The friendliest staff on earth. As a staff member passes me in the hallways he or she always gives me a warm, "Hello." They end each conversation with, "What else may I do for you today?'

Excellent gym. Restaurant is loud and crowded all the time. I wish they had a second restaurant.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Deborah D P,

I am delighted to know that our hotel always feels like home to you! I’m glad you enjoy our gym and more importantly that our friendly staff is warm and helpful. I do apologize for the level of noise when Bourbon Steak is busy. ENO, our wine bar, will be opening soon which I hope will be an agreeable second option for you. Upon your next visit to our nation’s capital, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home!

Best wishes,
Toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed her for two nights for a getaway weekend. The staff is exceptionally friendly and attentive and really understands customer service. We had a room on the fourth floor facing the courtyard - the view was lovely and the bed and the room very comfortable. The bathroom, complete with walk-in shower, full tub and separate toilet was very luxurious. Grabbing a cab was quick and it was never a problem. The location was great - out the door to tour Georgetown - or walk down the street (a lengthy but enjoyable walk) to museums and the White House. Would we return? In a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sugabtoronto,

I am pleased that you and your husband chose Four Seasons Washington for your weekend getaway and that we were able to make it a wonderful visit. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with me. It is great that you enjoyed the various aspects of your room from the bed to bathroom amenities. I’m also glad you were able to take advantage of our Georgetown location and explore the city. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back and to meet you in person. Please let me know when you plan your next DC getaway.

Warmly,
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed only for 1 night, so cannot give a comment on all services. I would like to highlight the friendliness and competence of the staff at the reception and the staff at the door.In addition my room had a wonderful bathroom and the bedding gave me a great night rest.

VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ate at Seasons for Sunday Brunch. The hotel - which I have attended events at for 20 years -- looks really sharp. We ordered off of the menus, but the buffet is the best I've ever seen. Amazing spread. Oysters, shrimp, etc. in addition to the normal breakfast favorites.

Eggs and sausages off the menu were great.

The restaurant gets crowded by 11am or so. Quiet at 10am on a Sunday. First class.

I will comment that the hotel should carry soy milk. 1/4 of America is lactose intolerant. They did have rice and almond milk, which was close.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Washington D.C.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Address: 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007
Location: United States > District of Columbia > Washington DC > Georgetown
#2 Business Hotel in Washington DC
#4 Luxury Hotel in Washington DC
#5 Romantic Hotel in Washington DC
#6 Family Hotel in Washington DC
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Washington D.C. 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
4 Seasons Washington d.c.
Four Seasons Washington Dc
Washington Dc Four Seasons

If you own or manage Four Seasons Washington D.C., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.