“An amazing oasis of service and luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Washington D.C. to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Four Seasons Washington D.C.
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007 (Georgetown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 130 hotels in Washington DC
Toronto, Ontario
“An amazing oasis of service and luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed only one night at the Four Seasons in Georgetown as my stay was cut short due to a change in the weather that resulted in cancellation of my flight back to Toronto and my having to leave a day early. The front desk staff was amazing in assisting me with my early departure. The hotel rooms are fabulous -- extremely spacious and well-kept. Attention to detail is remarkable, with even the toiletries being of the highest quality. A lovely place to stay, overall -- as close to a "home away from home" as I've ever experienced in a hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear JMMN_13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC. I am sorry your trip to Georgetown was cut short due to a storm, but I’m glad that you had a wonderful time during your one night stay at the hotel. It is nice to hear that everything from the front desk service to the room and its amenities made you feel like the hotel was truly your, “home away from home.” I look forward to welcoming you back to the Nation’s Capital.

Warmest Regards,

Dirk Burghartz

433 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

2 Friends and I met in DC to receive 2013, and stayed at the Four Seasons in Georgetown. The location was incredible. The hotel ambiance was cozy, welcoming and warm, just as all the staff. Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond to make our stay memorable.

The eat a few meals at the hotel, and all were amazing. Sunday brunch has to be the highlight. It was very good.

The ambiance at the bar as well as the food were outstanding. We went out to different bars around the city, but the bar at the hotel ended up being more fun than the others.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Paola M,

Thank you for sharing with me with your kind feedback after your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you and your two friends enjoyed ringing in the New Year with us. I am also happy to know that you found everything from the location to the ambiance to the staff to be warm and welcoming. We work hard to make sure every guest’s experience is memorable, and I am glad that we lived up to that expectation throughout your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC for another stay, Sunday brunch at Seasons, or for a visit to the bar at Bourbon Steak.

Warmest regards,

Dirk Burghartz
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family of five: three children and two adults, stayed at Four Seasons Washington during Inaugural weekend. The hotel was obviously functioning at full capacity yet did not miss a beat. Our connecting rooms were amazing. Spotless, large and very comfortable. The bathrooms were fantastic. Housekeeping left pink bubble bath for the kids which they loved.

I was concerned that the hotel might be crowded, or that room service might be slow because we were staying at such a crazy time. Not at all. The car was aways ready when we needed it, room service was speedy and delicious. Housekeeping tok care of our laundry very expeditiously.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer the more modern wing
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Grapevine, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the stuff went above and beyond helpful. The location is close enough to downtown but far enough away that neighborhood is quaint and romantic. The only reason I gave it four stars is bartender seemed irritated when I asked a question about bar menu.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I selected the Four Seasons for our visit to the Inaugural Ball. When we arrived we were immediately greeted by a very attentive staff. The professionalism and personal attention to the details were welcomed as we checked in. Our suite was well appointed and provided excellent space for us to relax and/or work prior to the event. We later met friends for a late lunch at Bourbon Steak, the food, atmosphere, and staff were all worthy of a 5 star property. The location is so convenient to both Pennsylvania Ave. and Georgetown. The members of the concierge staff were dedicated to ensuring our total experience was positive and stress free. Micheal Chase (Concierge) was especially helpful with our request. Overall our experience was outstanding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, Manager at Four Seasons Washington D.C., responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear DamonH0330,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience after staying with us during Inauguration. We are so fortunate to have many wonderful employees that take such pride in taking care of our guest. I'm thrilled that you had the opportunity to be pampered by Michael and will certainly share your comments with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC on a future visit.

Warm Regards,

Yvette Thomas-Henry
Hotel Manager
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have never had a bad experience in a Four Seasons and this hotel is very special to my wife and I as we celebrate our anniversay each year. We love coming here everyone takes such great care of us. Always a nice note and a treat when you arrive in your room and the rooms are clean and spacious with luxurious amenities. We will see you next year

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We travel to the hotel about twice a year for weekend jaunts to Georgetown and DC. Our last stay was as excellent as the first. The staff is always outstanding, very attentive and personal. I have yet to check in without a special note or champagne in our room welcoming our stay (usually a personal occasion).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Four Seasons Washington D.C.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Washington D.C.

Address: 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20007
Location: United States > District of Columbia > Washington DC > Georgetown , Upper Northwest
#2 Business Hotel in Washington DC
#4 Luxury Hotel in Washington DC
#5 Romantic Hotel in Washington DC
#5 Family Hotel in Washington DC
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Washington D.C. 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
4 Seasons Washington d.c.
Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
Four Seasons Washington Dc
Washington Dc Four Seasons

If you own or manage Four Seasons Washington D.C., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;