Beautiful hotel with great service and rooms. The rooms are very spacious and luxurious - loved the bathrooms and huge walk-in closet! Turn-down service at night was an added bonus. Rooms are very clean and not at all worn. All of the service that I encountered was extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Dinner at Bourbon was amazing, especially the free french fries and truffle oil bread. I'll definitely be back for dinner! We were here for a conference we were hosting and everyone seemed very pleased with the accommodations. Loved the L'Occitane soaps and awesome Nespresso coffee machine in the lobby during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons