First, thanks Carla for welcoming us at check in. She remained professional and calm despite woman in front of me refused to get off the phone while checking in, prolonging process. Really! Then when I finally get to the desk, another guy strolls up and pushes an iPad on the counter insisting on her stopping my work to help him. Then there were the constant phone calls she also had to handle. Plus she seemed to be shadowed perhaps by a trainee. Hey management, give the girl a break, have some back up staff options. To Hilton, join the 21st century, stop playing internet surcharge games. $17 a day for WiFi is insane. After all the check in hassles, Carla graciously offered a Christmas present, free WiFi. Rooms, very modern. Ask for quiet room, assured on phone assigned. Room convenient on breakfast floor but across from service elevator which drives a wind rattle thru room and entry door to elevator from hall kept slamming. That issue was solved with repairs at 11pm. And did not hear service elevator noises in bedroom. Breakfast is indeed fresh cooked eggs as you like them, even egg white option or sunny side up. Or trays of typical breakfast buffet items. Oatmeal perfect too. Fresh fruit each day. Staff cooking and cleaning, enthused, efficient. Bravo. Parking is in adjacent garage and a bit of a maze, however, pull in available on Military Rd to offload bags with bellman if desired. EASY access to metro, all under cover. 20 min ride to Capital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Destination Hotels property, the Embassy Suites at the Chevy Chase Pavilion has been completely renovated and re-invented enhancing our award-winning hospitality and exceptional value. Located in the upscale Friendship Heights district in Washington DC, directly atop the Metro Red Line at the Friendship Heights Station, the Embassy Suites offers all-suite accommodations, exceptional value with out complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception, unbeatable location half-way between the Bethesda-Rockville, Maryland business corridor and Washington D.C. Businesses and sites, and an exceptional team of hospitality professionals dedicated to providing an unmatched service experience. With the completion of our major renovation in October 2014, the Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion now also offers Willie's Bar, an excellent place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing or meetings. Also, Willie's donates 1% of revenues to the ALS Association of DC\MD\VA in honor of Wilfredo Benavides, our longtime Sous Chef for whom Willie's is named after. The Embassy Suites at the Chevy Chase Pavilion is Washington DC's premiere all-suite property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites