We had a seamless stay at this Embassy Suites.The rooms were very nice. We had friendly, helpful staff. The convenience of having the subway under the hotel was an added advantage. The morning breakfasts were great.The indoor pool area also had a hot tub. We looked forward to free Happy Hour too! The kids had a great time every evening prior to dinner and after sightseeing all day it was the perfect energy release for them. If you are a shopper...leave time to visit the many stores within a few steps of the hotel. I am a shopper but didn't have much time to shope but wish I had! All in all our trip couldn't have been better.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Destination Hotels & Resorts property, the Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion offers award-winning hospitality and exceptional value. Located in the upscale Friendship Heights district in Washington D.C., directly on the Metro Red Line, the Embassy Suites Hotel offers the best of both worlds, half-way between the Bethesda-Rockville, Maryland business corridor and near Washington D.C. businesses and sites, yet in walking distance of the renowned Chevy Chase shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Olotels, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.