This was our third stay at this hotel and once again it did not disappoint.
We were driving into DC from Myrtle Beach SC and found the hotel with ease. Check-in was quick and the staff at the reception were very accomodating.
We were 2 adults and 4 kids in our 2 double bed suite and had lots of room for everyone.
Breakfast in the morning was really good once again, and the location in Friendship Heights on the Red Metro line is AWESOME. We grabbed the metro easily and spent our day exploring downtown once again.
The Manager's reception in the evening is always appreciated...and there are excellent dining options in the hotel building or close by.
We love Embassy Suites....
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Destination Hotels & Resorts property, the Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion offers award-winning hospitality and exceptional value. Located in the upscale Friendship Heights district in Washington D.C., directly on the Metro Red Line, the Embassy Suites Hotel offers the best of both worlds, half-way between the Bethesda-Rockville, Maryland business corridor and near Washington D.C. businesses and sites, yet in walking distance of the renowned Chevy Chase shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.