I recently spent four nights at the Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavillion and was very happy to see that you always get great service and comfortable furnishings. Compared to other Embassy Suites, this one was really very nice with redone interiors and spacier rooms. There was one drawback, a much smaller bathroom. The location is perfect, right next to great shopping and the newly renovated Bethesda area and directly on the Metro Red Line making transportation very easy. Unless you want to be downtown, this is a great business location.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Destination Hotels & Resorts property, the Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion offers award-winning hospitality and exceptional value. Located in the upscale Friendship Heights district in Washington D.C., directly on the Metro Red Line, the Embassy Suites Hotel offers the best of both worlds, half-way between the Bethesda-Rockville, Maryland business corridor and near Washington D.C. businesses and sites, yet in walking distance of the renowned Chevy Chase shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Olotels, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.