My husband, myself and our 2 teenage sons just spent the weekend here and were extremely pleased. Yes, there is some construction going on but it really did not impact our stay at all. We were impressed by the professionalism of all of the staff we encountered. They were so wonderful to deal with. The rooms were very comfortable and breakfast/evening reception are always welcome additions to an Embassy Suites stay. The 9th floor pool, hot tub and fitness center were great. The location of the hotel is perfect for visiting D.C. but also fabulous for local shopping, movies and restaurants. The metro is just across the street and you can be in the heart of D.C. in minutes yet if you take a quick walk up the street you can enjoy strolling through charming, quiet neighborhoods. We had a great stay and will certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Destination Hotels & Resorts property, the Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion offers award-winning hospitality and exceptional value. Located in the upscale Friendship Heights district in Washington D.C., directly on the Metro Red Line, the Embassy Suites Hotel offers the best of both worlds, half-way between the Bethesda-Rockville, Maryland business corridor and near Washington D.C. businesses and sites, yet in walking distance of the renowned Chevy Chase shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Embassy Suites