So I'm the person who never writes reviews. I was compelled to just write a quick one on the DuPont because it really is over the top. This sums it up:
1) DC is a friendly city, but the staff here is the friendliest I've ever met in a hotel.
2) The rooms scream $500 a night, but I paid $143. Heated floors are awesome and the bed was really comfortable.
3) From the second we pulled up to the second they closed the car door for my wife as we left, a perfect hotel experience.
If you're spending the night in the DuPont Circle area, don't consider anywhere else. Oh, and the lobby bar is super swanky.
- Also Known As:
- Dupont Hotel Washington Dc
- Jurys Washington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Dupont Circle Hotel features 327 residentially designed guestrooms, creating an oasis in which to relax and re-energize away from the clamor of the city. Level Nine is a separate and exclusive luxury hotel experience within the hotel offering an innovative leisure experience with personalized services, complimentary culinary excellence, and total privacy. Café Dupont serves world-class modern American cuisine and alternatively, visitors can unwind in the chic Bar Dupont. More than 9,000 square feet of magnificent, flexible and state-of-the-art meeting and event space can cater up to 350 guests. The full-service Dupont Circle Hotel embodies all that is distinctive, stylish and memorable about this iconic city and the neighborhood it is located in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Jurys Doyle, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.