This hotel was actually really nice. The location was great. It was literally a 5 minute walk from Dupont Circle and the Dupont Metro Station. I went with my sister and we shared a room with a king size bed. The view wasn't great, we ended up facing the side of another building. Then again we weren't there for the view from the hotel. The room was definitely on the smaller side as was the bathroom but we managed especially because we were out all day site-seeing. The bed, however was so comfortable! It was probably one of the best beds I have ever slept in, well in a hotel. We also spent a little extra ($20 per person) so we could have breakfast in the hotel. They had a lot of delicious breakfast options and they were all very hardy meals. It was a great way to start our days.
I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is a hotel located in the nation's capital with easy access to metro, attractions and landmarks as well as all 3 major airports (Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore/Washington International). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott and Despegar.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC \ Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott