Well situated courtyard hotel near Dupont Circle. You can walk to the metro or the many options available thru the metro rail or a taxi jaunt. The hotel is in a great area.
The hotel itself is OK, but nothing special. You can expect a nice'ish place that has some wrinkles, and small rooms. It has a functional fitness room with one elliptical and several treadmills. There is a small bar and prepared foods available in the lobby. For better breakfast, hit the Bethesda Bagels nearby. Bedding was lower end I thought compared to other Couryards and comparable hotels, very soft mattress as well.
Ive stayed at other Marriott branded hotels in the city and thought them nicer though the location here is a good bet. This isnt a full service hotel like most courtyards, you should expect a reasonably comfortable place -- which this is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is a hotel located in the nation's capital with easy access to metro, attractions and landmarks as well as all 3 major airports (Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore/Washington International). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC \ Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott