Near Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle for dining, about 30 minutes walk to Georgetown and 20 or so to the Zoo. A bit less than 10 minutes to the nearest Metro at Dupont Circle. The immediate neighborhood is quite nice and full of diplomatic residences and Embassies.
Good views from the south side of the building if you are on a higher floor. Parking was $25 per day. Typical limited Courtyard dining in the hotel itself but plenty of options nearby.
Staff was pleasant. Our room was small but well kept and clean. The rate quoted was very high ($400+ if I recall) so I used points to avoid that. I probably would not stay at more than $300/ night to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is a hotel located in the nation's capital with easy access to metro, attractions and landmarks as well as all 3 major airports (Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore/Washington International). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC \ Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott