My wife and I traveled to DC for some vacation and some a technology conference. The Courtyard Marriott was a good place to stay but it is in a great location. It is right across the street from the Washington Hilton (where my conference was) and just up the road from the Dupont Circle area. We have plenty of choices for food and only a short walk to the Metro station.
The hotel rooms were smaller than we expected but were furnished nicely. I would have liked to have a mini-fridge in the room to store our left-overs in and some snacks. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is a hotel located in the nation's capital with easy access to metro, attractions and landmarks as well as all 3 major airports (Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore/Washington International). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC \ Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard