We stayed for four nights and were very happy with the hotel.
The thing that stands out is the staff - every team member really shone, from front desk, to the bar and restaurant to the housekeeping. The check in was flawless - I had asked for a high floor room (great views!) and we got what we asked for. The room was big (a twin, great Marriott beds, excellent flat screen that HDMI'd to my laptop) very clean, well laid out, coffee maker, really fast wifi - everything you expect. The location is brilliant - a short walk to Du Pont circle and an easy walk to Penn Ave and all the sights and 3 blocks to the subway. Strarbucks one block away and a convenience store just behind the hotel.
This is a property I would definately stay in again becuase every staff member was so courteous. We felt like very valued guests and that's what makes a great hotel. Thanks to all of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is a hotel located in the nation's capital with easy access to metro, attractions and landmarks as well as all 3 major airports (Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore/Washington International). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC \ Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott