The hotel location is good, 10 minutes walk from the Metro.
Close and cosy supermarket "Giant" with tables for breakfast ( No breakfast at the hotel ) . Reasonable price.
The problems are : Small rooms with poor view , the hot water in the bath were cold and got warm only after 20 minutes waiting each time, The internet in the room didn't work even after I complained at the reception desk , and the staff at the reception are not helpful and not friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn