“Business” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. to your Saves list
Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4400 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20008 (Upper Northwest)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #107 of 130 hotels in Washington DC

757 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Quito, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I think that could be a good idea, in the area coffee break, at breakfast time serve cookies or crackers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnConnAve, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave., responded to this review, June 12, 2013
We are happy you enjoyed the stay at the Days Inn WashingtonDC-Connecticut Aveune and thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward sefving you again. Thank you for staying with us

Peggy R Washington,
Guest Relations Manager
Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My home stay in DC fell through and I was stuck - I found the Day's Inn on Trip Advisor and knew the neighborhood and took advantage of a two-night special. The staff was friendly and helpful; the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was close to fast-food locations and the Tesoro Italian Restaurant next door. Three short blocks away was the Van Ness Metro station, making my conference downtown readily accessible at moderate commuting cost. Next year, I'll book here first!

Stayed May 2013
The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue thanks your for your comments and your business. We are pleased that our hotel and the area were able to meet your needs during your recent visit .Thank you for visiting our hotel area and we look forward to welcomng you back again next year when you visit to the Nation's Capital.

Peggy R Washington
Guest Relations Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was here one night just prior to a trip for work because I love this quiet, residential area of DC. Even though this hotel has Contiki groups staying here (tours for 18-35 yr olds), I found it to be pretty quiet. There is a Subway & PotBelly Sandwich Works all within 2 blocks as well as an Italian restaurant next door, a pizza place & Quizno's Subs across the street. Burger King is next door & CVS Pharmacy is also just a few blocks away. The Van Ness Metro station is also just 2 blocks away. It's a great area if you love to walk or run & the hotel is basically on the campus of UDC. There is free wi-fi in the room & a computer with internet/printer in the lobby to use free of charge. The room was small but clean & had all I could possibly need including a safe, iron & hairdryer. The front desk was helpful & very nice to allow me to check in early after a very early start to my day. For the money, I will return here again. I paid 116.00 which was 133.00 including tax. The only problems I had were passing through all the smokers trying to enter the lobby & my door wouldn't lock on the way out unless I put the key card in & slammed it.

Room Tip: Request a room away from elevator to avoid noise
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
DaysInnConnAve, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave., responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for visiting Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue . We are pleased that you found the hotel and the area convenience for your needs. I have forwarded your comments concerning the smoking area of the hotel and the doors to the apportiate departments. It is our goal that all our guest have a pleasant experience and your comments will make this happen. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to your return visit.

Peggy Washington
Customer Sevice Manager

Been to Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.

Address: 4400 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20008
Ranked #107 of 130 hotels in Washington DC
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. 2.5*
Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
Days Inn Washington Dc
Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
Washington Dc Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.