I took two students to DC for the Annual J. Reuben Clark Law Society Conference at Georgetown Law Center and to visit seven district law schools. I had stayed at this Days Inn several years before, when I was there to lecture at a Prelaw Student Conference and, while basic, it was nice enough.
However, during this trip one of my students had several hundred dollars worth of jewelry taken from her room. It was not until she threatened to call the police the next day that the staff/management "found" the jewelry and told her that she had misplaced it. I do not know if there is a safe in the room (and if there was, she should have used it) but the management was slow to respond to her claim that it was not lost, but taken.
I do really like the location. There are lots of restaurants on Connecticut and Burger King is next door. The metro is close as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn