It was at the end of our trip, so we were going short on money...
You should expect what you pay for. If you choose a cheap hotel, expect a cheap room, poorly cleaned and with bad smells. I think it was the worst hotel I ever stayed in, but again it depends on what you are used to...
If you have no choice, you have no choice, what else can you do?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn