“Thought it was great” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. to your Saves list
Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4400 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20008 (Upper Northwest)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #107 of 130 Hotels in Washington DC
Omaha
“Thought it was great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Until I noticed that I was charged the 50 dollar deposit, 2 days after I checked out. I left the room in great condition. The only thing I could think of was a broken light bulb(that was broken when I arrived, I even told the front desk about it). I've tried contacting the manager about getting this charge lifted but I haven't heard anything.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnConnAve, General Manager at Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave., responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our Days Inn. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We received your email on Tuesday regarding the deposit refund. Peggy Washington has left you a few messages to call us to help you resolve this.
We know that you checked back in to the hotel last night and we left you another message in your room. I sure that your credit showed on your account by know and that is the reason for not calling us. Im glad! The deposit was refunded to your account upon you checking out. Unfortunately some banks take longer then others in crediting their customers back.
Please let us know if you need additional help contacting your bank. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel more than met my expectations except in one area. I was given room 406 and the one problem with the room was that there was no way to darken the room because the blackout drapes would not close all the across the window. Otherwise, the room was terrific.
The front desk staff was very helpful when I had questions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Highland Lake County, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Upon check-in, there was some sort of police activity in the lobby. Then, a guy comes strolling in, obviously intoxicated in his soiled skivvies, and sits on the couch. I don't know if he is a "regular", but, nobody seemed surprised at this. The heat in the room was not turned on when we arrived. It did heat up nice and fast though. I can see not heating empty rooms! The bed was comfortable. The only issue with the bed is that there were several little pillows. The room was very clean. They also had a coffee maker in the room. Why anyone would drink that when they had great coffee in the lobby is beyond me! No breakfast or restaurant is a hassle. There is a Burger King next door though. It is in a good location for visiting DC, just a couple blocks from the metro stop. The front desk staff are the only ones we dealt with since we had no issues. They were pleasant. There is a gift shop in the lobby in case you need some souvenirs.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave.

Address: 4400 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20008
Ranked #107 of 130 Hotels in Washington DC
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. 2.5*
Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
Days Inn Washington Dc
Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
Washington Dc Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.