This hotel more than met my expectations except in one area. I was given room 406 and the one problem with the room was that there was no way to darken the room because the blackout drapes would not close all the across the window. Otherwise, the room was terrific.
The front desk staff was very helpful when I had questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn