We spent 4 nights here close to metro
A few restaurant nearby many more only 1 metro stop away
Comfy beds & pillows.
Overall I'd stay here again in fact this is 5 th time we have stayed here
Great deal for nice safe neighborhood in NW DC
Free good coffee & USA today in a.m.
In house restaurant was ok a little pricey for what u got
Bar was good except it closed too early.
Clean rooms and decent baths. Good towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn