We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. It is a comfort class hotel that's just outside downtown. The metro is not far away (2 min walk), if you take the metro over there you can go to metro center (this metro is the closest to all mayor tourist attractions and places to see)
Leave your car at the hotel (walking in DC is easy and very good to do).
ps: there is also a good italian restaurant next to the hotel (guests get a 10% discount)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Washington, DC - Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn