The room was nice and very clean, with good lighting, although the hallways looked a little outdated and worn. The front staff were a little dour and unfriendly. Our keys demagnetized twice, this also happened to our friends who were staying a the hotel during the same time. It was an easy two blocks to the metro stop. Next to the metro stop you can have a hearty and cheap breakfast at Epicurean, a really bizarre restaurant/sushi bar/lounge/disco depending on the time of the day. They have breakfast buffet by the pound, after 9pm, dinner buffet is half off - cheap and decent.
This is probably one of the best deals in town for a respectable room, we would probably stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Connecticut Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.