On the plus side: Great Location, attractive building, clean and quirky shaped rooms, breakfast was always an enjoyable international gathering, fair price
On the minus side: Breakfast was only carbs (donuts and bread) and caffeine/juices . . . rooms are small and dated, but clean.
It's definitely better than average, and not quite very good . . . but there is not a way for me to overall rate the property 3.5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc