I stayed here for a work trip. The room is nothing special. It's small, there is a TV (which I did not use), and a desk. I didn't have any issues with the internet, so no complaints there. The AC unit was next to the window, which did not relieve the stickiness of the room much in warm summer weather. The staff was friendly and the garden outside was a nice place to sit and relax. It is certainly not a five-star place but if you are just planning on sleeping here, it should be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc