i left a review about this hotel because i had a great stay and then i stayed there one more time.. i can assure you that i will never stay there again.. 1st thing.. the prices went up.. but i didnt care because i had a great stay last time so its whatever. the second day in our stay. the manager charged 250 dollars on my credit card without saying anything.. when i asked what this was about. they told me it was a cleaning fee because we were smoking in the room.. we did not light up a single cigarette in the room... the owner talked to me on the phone and was the biggest jerk about it at all.. when i explained that im a repeat guest he told me how he doesnt care about my business and it doesnt matter to him if i came back.. so ever since, ive been staying at the hilton down the block for a better price on hotwire and a way better experince.. the only good thing i can say about the windsor is that jamie was a great guy.... everyone else have no idea how to work in the hospitality industry..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc