I stumbled upon this hotel on hotels.com and I definitely plan on returning. All I needed was a place to sleep - was out all day at meetings and then a dinner, so for one person traveling solo, this was a dream come true.
Room was very small, but again, not an issue. The great things I'll highlight are:
1: It wasn't just clean, it was IMMACULATE. The room, the bathroom - truly impressive.
2. It was QUIET! Right across the street from Union Station and I slept like a dead person.
3. Speaking of which - the bed was super comfortable - like baby bear "just right" comfortable. NOTE: THE BED WAS A LITTLE HIGH. At 5'3 I had to kind of jump up on it. So if you have a physical challenge of any kind definitely tell them when you reserve.
I didn't go the the restaurant but it was hopping - and the breakfast looked great, but again i can't vouch for it. But being 3 minutes away from Union Station at that price was invaluable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Phoenix Park, a premier option for downtown Washington DC hotels and just steps from Union Station, the offices of the U.S. Congress, and close to the city's most notable attractions, is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Phoenix Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Park Washington Dc
- Hotel Phoenix Park
- Pheonix Park