Extremely friendly staff. We got in at about midnight, and they gave us a free upgrade to a penthouse suite and a free breakfast (a bread, yogurt, and coffee/tea) in their restaurant. It's definitely older, but I can't imagine being dissatisfied with it unless you only like modern styling. I'll stay here again if I come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle