We were here on a very crowded graduation weekend. First floor room with a full kitchen. Location is great and the room was spacious, with a separate bedroom and living room. Very very outdated and there was a bad smell coming from the kitchen/refrigerator. They apologized in advance when they checked us in which tells you they knew it was a crappy room. Breakfast buffet was fine. Had lunch at the restaurant and it was very good, but on the pricey side. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.